Welcome to Jubilee Park Jubilee Park was created for the benefit of the people of Woodhall Spa by Lady Weigall, who built nearby Petwood, now the famous hotel, as her country house. The park was opened in 1935 by Princess Marie Louise and named to mark the Jubilee of King George V. In its earliest days it was known as ‘The Royal Jubilee Park’. On the 2nd of May 2014, Jubilee Park Woodhall Spa Ltd (JPWS) took over the operation and management of Jubilee Park on a 99 year lease with the pool opening for the season the next day. JPWS is responsible for the open air swimming pool (Lido), touring caravan site and communal gardens. JPWS is a not-for-profit organisation set up as a company limited by guarantee (Company number – 8912577). It is also a registered Charity (charity number - 1159068).